Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Beginning of the End



  1. Friday was the last day of the season at the Madrona Farmers' Market, the first of my markets to end. Wallingford, Queen Anne, and Phinney end this week, and Magnolia and Mercer Island will be done after next week. Lake City, as usual, will drag on until the end of the month, long after the customers are gone.

I'm not nearly as tired as I usually am this time of year. Maybe it's because most weeks this summer I only worked at 3 markets, rather than the 5 markets a week I did last year and the year before. It might also be because we closed the store, which was draining my energy. I'm going to something fun this Friday, my first free day when I'm used to having a market. Like...maybe I'll catch up on my bookkeeping.

No comments: