Friday, September 12, 2008

Another Robbery Attempt

Someone smashed the front window of my storefront Wednesday night trying to break in. There was some tough glass there, so they managed to break it, but not fully enough to get through.

Apparently someone had been on a spree: the glass people couldn't even get out there yesterday because they were dealing with 4 other incidents in the neighborhood. I removed the cash from the till before I went home and left a note saying, "No cash on premises. Please don't break our window again. Thank you."

This time I managed not to take it personally. It happens. It's happened before, and it'll probably happen again. (Don't worry, Stanley, okay?)

1 comment:

seattlehorn said...

So sorry to hear that, but I suspect they were after your tamales, not your dough. I had 1 for lunch and 2 for dinner and if there were any left, I would have one for dessert.